Mr. Ernest Clarence Wilkinson Q.C (1929-2012), more familiarly known as EC., founded the Firm of Wilkinson, Wilkinson & Wilkinson in 1980. Mr. Wilkinson served in the Grenada Public Service from 1953 to 1980 in various governmental departments and was Registrar of Grenada, Chief Registrar of the Windward and Leeward Islands and Registrar of the Court of Appeal. Mr. Wilkinson obtained an LL.B (Hons.) in 1964 from Gray’s Inn at London in the United Kingdom. Mr. Wilkinson was born in Barbados and moved to Grenada in 1951, where he proceeded to live, work, marry and raise a family of five children, three of whom are qualified lawyers. Mr. Ernest Wilkinson established practice as a Sole Practitioner in 1980 called Ernest C. Wilkinson Chambers. His practice grew as he developed a reputation for being efficient, rendering sound legal advice and representation. He operated as a Sole Practitioner until 1988.